Cranberry Congealed Salad
- Put cranberries in the food processor; process 30 seconds or until coarsely chopped.
- In a bowl, mix together the cranberries and sugar; set aside.
- In another bowl, stir together the jello and boiling water for 2 minutes or until jello is dissolved.
- Add the cranberry juice; stir to combine; cover and chill 30 minutes or until consistency is that of an unbeaten egg white.
- Add in cranberries, pineapple, celery, and pecans; gently fold.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 10-inch bundt pan; cover and chill for 8 HOURS or until firm.
- Unmold onto a lettuce-lined plate.