Prep 40 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A beautiful and delicious holiday salad. Long chill time.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 (3 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2⁄3 cup pecans, chopped, toasted
- lettuce leaf
- Put cranberries in the food processor; process 30 seconds or until coarsely chopped.
- In a bowl, mix together the cranberries and sugar; set aside.
- In another bowl, stir together the jello and boiling water for 2 minutes or until jello is dissolved.
- Add the cranberry juice; stir to combine; cover and chill 30 minutes or until consistency is that of an unbeaten egg white.
- Add in cranberries, pineapple, celery, and pecans; gently fold.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 10-inch bundt pan; cover and chill for 8 HOURS or until firm.
- Unmold onto a lettuce-lined plate.