Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made a few changes to this. Original recipe is from a Penzey's catalog
- 8 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄4 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dried cranberries (added before serving)
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon whole celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage and onion, toss to combine.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over cabbage.
- Cover and refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
- Before serving add cranberries and mix well.