Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I adapted this from a 5 or less ingredient cookbook. I like slaw that is tangy and has interesting mouthfeel.
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup craisins
- 6 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- In a bowl with a lid, and large enough for the finished product, mix well the first 4 ingredients.
- Add the slaw.
- Put the lid on and shake, shake, shake.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- The cook time is fridge time.
Grand! I used dried cranberries since that's what I had on hand and I loved the honey instead of the usual sugar. simple and quick, Do let the flavors meld for a few hours before eating, if you can wait that long! Made for Spring Pick A Chef '09. Thanks for sharing!
This tastes nice however it seems that the proportions are off - the recipe needs more mayo, more vinegar and more honey (has enough craisins). That said it's easy to put together and easy to fix the proportions. This looks pretty on the plate too.