Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Here's a gem of a dessert from the Richmond Nature Park society in Richmond, B.C., where 80 per cent of Canada's cranberries are harvested.
- In large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, butter and vanilla until smooth; beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Combine 2 cups of the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; add to batter in three additions.
- Toss together cranberries, pecans and remaining flour; fold into batter.
- Spoon into greased 10-inch Bundt Pan.
- (3 L) Bake in 350 F.
- oven for 55 to 65 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes; turn out onto rack.
- Dust with icing sugar.
- Makes 12 to 16 servings.
This cake was so good. It just disappeared. I added 2 tsp. almond extract. There was 2 pieces left over when i went to bed, but when i got up in the morning they were gone too, and someone in the house must have had it for breakfast! Absolutely wonderful!!