Recipe by Young Living in Texas
I took this to work many times to have at our department meetings. So moist and delicious. My mouth is watering as I type. I added cinnamon and use butter in place of margarine.
Top Review by Gay Gilmore
This is amazing, and easy. Why do I keep buying coffee cake at the cafes when I could just make it cheaply at home? I made this over Thanksgiving when we had guests (so I wouldn't have to wake up early and make breakfast). I used 1 lb of fresh cranberries instead of canned and it worked great! The tart pops were delicious. Will make again and again.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with sour cream to creamed mixture.
- Stir in almond extract.
- Pour 1/2 batter into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Add 1/2 cranberry sauce, spread evenly over batter
- Pour remaining batter over cranberry sauce.
- Top with remaining cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350°F in a preheated oven for 55 mins.
- GLAZE: Stir ingredients together well.
- Spread or drizzle Glaze on cake while cake is still warm.