Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
A great fall treat, yummy with a cup of steaming coffee!
Make and share this Cranberry Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl combine the bisquick, sugar, milk and egg.
- Pour into greased 8" square baking dish.
- Drop cranberry sauce by teaspoonfulls over the batter.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over cranberry sauce.
- Bake at 400* for 18-23 minutes or until a toothpick at the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients. Drizzle over coffee cake.
Wow! This was awesome. I made some changes. I added to 2 TBS of splenda to the bisquick and I added a 1/2 tsp of almond extract to the batter. I put the cranberries on the bottom of the greased pan and I added 2TBS of butter to the topping as well as using chopped almonds and 1/4 cup of splenda brown instead of the walnuts and the brown sugar. Everyone loved it. Thanks for posting this.