Recipe by Ty's Kitchen
Something special for Cranberry Lovers. Either makes 1 dozen 3-inch tarts or 2 dozen 2-inch tarts, your choice.
Top Review by BestTeenChef
These were great!!!! Mine were done in alittle less than 20 minutes but that is the only problem I really had! Thanks for the recipe! Oh and by the way, don't stack these tarts! Mine fell in when I did that!
- 1 dozen prepared tart shells, 3-inch
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Place about 5 cranberries into each tart shell.
- Combine egg, sugar, butter, vanilla, and coconut. Spoon filling over cranberries.
- Bake at 325F for 20 to 25 minutes or until rich brown in colour.
- (If using 2-inch tarts place 3 cranberries in each tart shell.).