Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from Canadian Living Magazine and thought I'd better put it here so I can find it again.
- Line rimless baking sheets with parchment paper or grease; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, whisk together rolled oats, flour, coconut, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add to butter mixture along with cranberries; stir until combined.
- Drop by heaping 1 tbsp about 2 inches apart, onto prepared pans.
- Bake in top and bottom thirds of 375F oven, rotating and switching pans halfway through, until golden 12-14 minutes.