I got this recipe from Canadian Living Magazine and thought I'd better put it here so I can find it again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line rimless baking sheets with parchment paper or grease; set aside.
- 2In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3In separate bowl, whisk together rolled oats, flour, coconut, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4Add to butter mixture along with cranberries; stir until combined.
- 5Drop by heaping 1 tbsp about 2 inches apart, onto prepared pans.
- 6Bake in top and bottom thirds of 375F oven, rotating and switching pans halfway through, until golden 12-14 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 55.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g