1/3 Photos of Cranberry Coconut Muffins
Tart Cranberries with sweet coconut and warming ginger n cinnamon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries or 1 1/2 cups frozen cranberries, rough chopped
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup chopped flaked coconut
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Toss cranberries with 1/4 cup of sugar, ginger and cinnamon in a bowl; set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and remaining 1 cup sugar.
- 4Mix in coconut oil. Combine eggs with milk; stir into flour mixture until just moistened. Gently fold in coconut, orange zest and cranberries.
- 5Do not over mix.
- 6Fill paper-lined muffin tins two thirds full.
- 7Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Coconut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.7
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 184.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: