Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Raw Foodie Ani Phyo! I love dates - but I especially love fresh dates. I believe this recipe uses dried ones though :( Ani, in her blog said she taught, "a holiday raw cookie making class for kids at a Joy Shop in Culver City, Los Angeles, CA. These sugar free, wheat free, gluten free, organic, raw food, natural, healthy, and delicious cookies are simple to make."
- 1 1⁄2 cups medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup almonds, process into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, shredded
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, alcohol free
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Use your clean, washed hands to mix well.
- Form batter into balls, or press into cookie cutters to make shapes.
- Will be devoured immediately.