Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, cornflakes crumbs, parsley, eggs, ketchup, onion, soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper.
- Mix well and form into small balls, from 1/2" to 3/4" in diameter.
- Place in a casserole or baking pan.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan,combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice. Cook stirring over medium heat until smooth.
- Pour hot sauce over meatballs in casserole. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the size of the mea tballs.
- Transfer to crock pot and keep on low for serving.