- 3 cups cranberries
- 3 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter, cut in small pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325'.
- Mix cranberries, sugar, & nuts together, then spread evenly in bottom of buttered 10 inch pie plate.
- Beat eggs in bowl until light.
- Continue to beat, gradually adding first sugar, then flour.
- Cut in butter.
- When thoroughly combined & smooth, spread over filling mixture.
- Bake at 325' for 45 minutes, or until crust browns.
- Serve hot or cold, with or without whipped cream.