Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Try it for the holidays!
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (1 lb) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Mix oatmeal, flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in the butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Press 1/2 of mixture into and 8x8 baking pan.
- Pour cranberry sauce over the crust and top with the rest of the crumb mixture; Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Nice. Pretty easy to make.