Recipe by Sharon123
A great holiday side dish!
Top Review by Miss Annie
A wonderful, tasty fresh fruit salad for the holidays. We enjoyed the many flavors of this dish. Instead of using separate salad plated, I used a clear glass bowl. The colors looked beautiful together. Thanks for sharing a lovely recipe.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups unpeeled cubed green apples
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cranberries.
- Cover with lid, and process until coarsely ground.
- Combine cranberries, marshmallows, and sugar in a large bowl; stir gently.
- Cover and chill at least 1 1/2 hours.
- Add apple, grapes, and walnuts; stir gently.
- Fold in whipped cream; cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings.