Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
So good on a hot summer day. Mix and match 2 of the 3 garnishes to put on the tops of your drinks.
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups squeezed fresh orange juice, strained
- 1 1⁄4 cups vodka
- 1⁄4 cup squeezed fresh lime juice, strained
- 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier
- lime zest, for garnish
- orange slice, for garnish
- fresh cranberries, for garnish
- In a plastic container with a lid (or a pitcher with a lid), combine all ingredients.
- Seal and place in the freezer until frozen solid.
- Take out of freezer and let thaw.
- Drink when it has thawed and is slushy.
- Or put in blender and blend until slushy.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, zest of a lime or an orange slice.
Too bad can't give 10 Stars!!! This is sooooooo good!!! Cut the recipe in half (good thing, because I would have drank it all! ;) ) - This is tasty, slushy and so perfect!!! Loved it in the middle of a snow storm... would even love it better in the middle of the Summer!!! Thanks Charlotte!! :)