1/2 Photos of Cranberry Citrus Vodka Slush
Charlotte J's Note:
So good on a hot summer day. Mix and match 2 of the 3 garnishes to put on the tops of your drinks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a plastic container with a lid (or a pitcher with a lid), combine all ingredients.
- 2Seal and place in the freezer until frozen solid.
- 3Take out of freezer and let thaw.
- 4Drink when it has thawed and is slushy.
- 5Or put in blender and blend until slushy.
- 6Garnish with fresh cranberries, zest of a lime or an orange slice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Citrus Vodka Slush
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 40.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: