Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
So good on a hot summer day. Mix and match 2 of the 3 garnishes to put on the tops of your drinks.
Make and share this Cranberry Citrus Vodka Slush recipe from Food.com.
- In a plastic container with a lid (or a pitcher with a lid), combine all ingredients.
- Seal and place in the freezer until frozen solid.
- Take out of freezer and let thaw.
- Drink when it has thawed and is slushy.
- Or put in blender and blend until slushy.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, zest of a lime or an orange slice.
Too bad can't give 10 Stars!!! This is sooooooo good!!! Cut the recipe in half (good thing, because I would have drank it all! ;) ) - This is tasty, slushy and so perfect!!! Loved it in the middle of a snow storm... would even love it better in the middle of the Summer!!! Thanks Charlotte!! :)