Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice refreshing summer time drink. From the Pampered Chef.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- In a 2 quart pitcher, combine concentrate, water and cranberry juice. Mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, stir in soda.
- Yields 10 3/4 cup servings.
This is really good. I made just as stated and used ginger-ale for the lemon-lime beverage. Made for Football tag to honor Nimz win.
Pretty pink! Refreshing the only change I did was use sparkling water in place of the soda. Just to keep the calories down!
OK, I am sorry I am late reveiwing this holidays got me ! But this is a smashing, wonderful refreshing drink, Great for a hot day.