Top Review by Redsie
Very nice not to sweet muffins. Used about 1 cup of frozen cranberries. These are perfect for breakfast! Didn't have any ricotta, so used cottage cheese that I processed a couple of minutes in my blender. Thanks Charlotte! :)
- 591.47 ml all-purpose flour
- 354.88 ml fresh cranberries or 354.88 ml frozen cranberries
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.44 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 78.07 ml light ricotta cheese
- 14.79 ml grated orange rind
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 14.79 ml grated fresh lemon rind
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- cooking spray
- 88.74 ml granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl combine milk and next 8 ingredients mix well.
- Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Spoon batter into 18 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the 6 tablespoons of sugar evenly over batter.
- Bake at 400º for 18 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pans immediately, and cool on a wire rack.