1/1 Photo of Cranberry Citrus Marmalade
1 hr 10 mins
1 hr 10 mins
From Chamber of Commerce Cranberry cookbook, from Westport/Grayland area of Washington coast. Use fresh cranberries, in season. I buy many bags in season and freeze them for up to a year. If using frozen, no need to thaw them first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove peel from grapefruit and orange. Scrape away white membrane from peel. Cut peel into thin strips.
- 2In large kettle, combine peel and water. Cover kettle and cook over low heat until peel is tender; about 20 minutes.
- 3Section fruit and chop. Add to kettle along with cranberries; simmer 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Stir in pectin. Bring to a boil; stir in sugar. Bring to full rolling boil and boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat and skim foam. Let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Ladle into hot sterilized pint jars. Seal with lids and rings and process in water bath 10 minutes. Remove from water and cool on wire rack. Lids should "ping" as they cool.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Citrus Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (2609 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1367.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 354.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 330.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g