Cranberry Citrus Marinade
- Remove peel from 1 grapefruit and 1 orange; scrape excess white membrane from peel. Cut peel into thin strips.
- In large kettle, combine peel and 2 1/2 cups water; cook, covered, over low heat till tendeer, 20 minutes.
- Section grapefruit and orange; chop fruit. Add with 3 cups fresh cranberries to peel; simmer 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in one 1 3/4-ounce package powdered fruit pectin.
- Bring to boil; stir in 6 1/2 cups sugar. Bring to full rolling boil; boil hard 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and skim foam. Let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into hot sterilized glasses. Seal.