Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this for Valentine's Day because of the blush-pink colour. Well, we can't get enough of it! It is so refreshing, I make it all the time now. We can't wait to sip some on the deck this summer.
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 tea bags
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Boil 4 cups of water in large saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add tea bags and let steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Squeeze out tea bags and remove.
- Add sugar, cranberry cocktail and juices.
- Serve over ice.
I love sweet summery drinks. If my teeth should ever rot out, I'm thinking I'll replace them with candy corn.
Delicious!!Thanx for sharing.