1/2 Photos of Cranberry Citrus Iced Tea
I made this for Valentine's Day because of the blush-pink colour. Well, we can't get enough of it! It is so refreshing, I make it all the time now. We can't wait to sip some on the deck this summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil 4 cups of water in large saucepan.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Add tea bags and let steep for 5-10 minutes.
- 4Squeeze out tea bags and remove.
- 5Add sugar, cranberry cocktail and juices.
- 7Serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Citrus Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 45.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: