Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother makes this every Thanksgiving and Christmas and we think the very special touch in it is the little bit of cinnamon she adds. Pineapple would be nice in it too.
- 1 (6 ounce) boxjello cranberry gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) canheavy whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (6 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 cup boiling water
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
- Add cranberry sauce. Stir well.
- Add salt, cinnamon and drained oranges.
- Chill until set.
This is wonderful with roast leg of lamb