This the the tastiest treat you will ever have. Try it with poultry, ice cream, bagle, cream cheese. You will loooove this, I promise!! I am a little bias to my own creation yes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pick over cranberries and throw away any mushy or bruised cranberries.
- 2Measure sure and set aside.
- 3Boil water and add cranberries, boil till cranberries are popped (approx. 3-5 min).
- 4Ladle cranberries into food mil and sieve.
- 5(Measure four cups prepared fruit) Pour prepared fruit back into pot, add pectin (mix slowly to prevent clumping), and add cinnamon.
- 6Cook mixture to a slow boil, and slowly add sugar.
- 7Bring to a full rolling boil, cook three minutes longer and remove from heat.
- 8Skim off any foam, and jar as usual.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Cinnamon Jam
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 694.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 180.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 170.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: