Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This the the tastiest treat you will ever have. Try it with poultry, ice cream, bagle, cream cheese. You will loooove this, I promise!! I am a little bias to my own creation yes!
- Pick over cranberries and throw away any mushy or bruised cranberries.
- Measure sure and set aside.
- Boil water and add cranberries, boil till cranberries are popped (approx. 3-5 min).
- Ladle cranberries into food mil and sieve.
- (Measure four cups prepared fruit) Pour prepared fruit back into pot, add pectin (mix slowly to prevent clumping), and add cinnamon.
- Cook mixture to a slow boil, and slowly add sugar.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, cook three minutes longer and remove from heat.
- Skim off any foam, and jar as usual.