Recipe by Manami
These are so easy to prepare and they are so good, also. They make a lovely appetizer! They can be used for intimate moments with some champagne or you can serve them for a cocktail party. Found on www.pillsbury.com/recipes, have tweaked it slightly.
- 2 pillsbury frozen oven baked flaky layers biscuits (from 22.1 oz bag)
- 2 ounces brie cheese, rind removed cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce or 1⁄4 cup clear cranberry jelly
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon glazed macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375º.
- Bake biscuits as directed on bag. Bake biscuits as directed on bag.
- With serrated knife, cut biscuits horizantally in half; place cut sides up on cookie sheet.
- Arrange cheese on biscuit halves; spoon cranberry sauce with crushed red pepper flakes mixed in, over cheese.
- Sprinkle with glazed macadamia nuts.
- Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is softened and warm.