24 hrs 15 mins
East meets West in this unique blend of cranberries with other fruits. Makes a nice change of pace from the traditional cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving. Great as a sandwich spread with cream cheese too :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add remaining ingredients; return to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until apples are tender.
- 4Pour into a glass mixing bowl (acid foods can react with metal bowls).
- 5Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on chutney.
- 6Cool to room temperature; then refrigerate overnight, covered with plastic wrap, so flavors blend.
- 7Serve at room temperature.
- 8Use as an accompaniment to meats such as turkey or use as a Sandwich spread with bagels plain or with a layer of cream cheese.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g