Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you have a group of people coming over and need something refreshing and tasty to serve, look no further. This punch is good for the holiday season.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 quart cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in the lemonade.
- Add the cold water and cranberry juice.
- Place 2 ice cube trays in largte punch bowl.
- Pour punch on top over the ice.
- Pour chilled ginger ale inches.
Made for Thanksgiving 2009. I included this as a drink option to go with our appetizers prior to Thanksgiving dinner. It was very good! Easy to prepare, made a good quantity, and was well received by those who tried it. My family thought that it was definitely refreshing and the flavors work well for the holiday season. The only change I made was to substitute 7up for the ginger ale. I'm already making plans to pull this recipe out again at Christmas. Thanks so much for posting!!!