4 hrs 35 mins
This is a nice cranberry fudge, but specialized for Christmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a pan. Line a 8 x 8 square shaped baking-pan with aluminum foil, then spray it with some nonstick. Make room in a fridge for the pan refridgerating.
- 2In a large microwave bowl, break the chocolate into 1 oz pieces.
- 3Pour sweetened condensed milk on the chocolate.
- 4Microwave the chocolate for one minute. Use a silicone spatula to stir vigorously.
- 5When the mixture is melted and humongous, add the flavoring: vanilla extract.
- 6Turn into the prepared pan, and then spread into an well-even layer. Set aside.
- 7In the separate bowl, break white chocolate into 1 oz. pieces, then microwave for 30 seconds. Stir vigorously.
- 8When the chocolate is melted, stir in cream cheese. Cream cheese helps it stay soft, once it has been chilled in the fridge.
- 9Spread the white chocolate mixture on the top of the dark chocolate.
- 10Refridgerate for 3 hours. Cut into a one inch square, once you're done refridgerating.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Christmas Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g