Yum! You can sprinkle the top with 1/2 cup chopped nuts also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flours, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- 2Beat margarine and brown sugar in a large bowl until creamy.
- 3Add eggs, flour mixture, 1/2 cup chocolate chunks, and 1/4 Craisins.
- 4Blend well.
- 5Spread batter into a 12x9 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 6Sprinkle evenly with remaining chocolate chunks and Craisins.
- 7Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 28-32 minutes or until it's a deep golden brown.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Chocolate Oat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 178.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g