- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunk, divided
- 1⁄2 cup craisins, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flours, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Beat margarine and brown sugar in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, flour mixture, 1/2 cup chocolate chunks, and 1/4 Craisins.
- Blend well.
- Spread batter into a 12x9 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining chocolate chunks and Craisins.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 28-32 minutes or until it's a deep golden brown.