- 1 (170 g) packageocean spray craisins dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup salted macadamia nut
- 4 ounces chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups flaked unsweetened coconut
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Craisins®, macadamia nuts, chocolate and 1 cup (250 mL) of the coconut in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is finely chopped.
- Gradually drizzle in melted butter until mixture starts to clump together.
- Use hands to roll the mixture into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls. Roll in remaining coconut. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes, or freeze until ready for use. (If freezing, thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.