Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
unique and different
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate bit
- Combine cranberry sauce and chocolate bits in a medium saucepan.
- Melt over medium heat, whisking occasionally until smooth.
- May store in glass jar in refrigerator.
- Serve over desserts, fruit, ice cream, etc.
- Makes 2 cups.
Very simple to make. Easy to store, although I found it did tend to thicken up a little while being stored (maybe this was just that the jellied cranberry sauce available was very thick to start with). A minute or so in the microwave and it was easily pourable again. I served it over icecream. I don't think I want to add it to other desserts, as I lthink it could change the taste a little.