1/2 Photos of Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
* Pamela *'s Note:
I received this recipe as part of my 2006 Christmas Bake exchange.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together first 5 ingredients.
- 2Slowly add remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- 3Drop by rounded Tablespoons onto cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack for a few minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1767.9
- Calories from Fat 821
- Total Fat 91.3 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 148.9 mg
- Sodium 1454.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 226.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 155.3 g
- Protein 18.1 g