Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I received this recipe as part of my 2006 Christmas Bake exchange.
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- Cream together first 5 ingredients.
- Slowly add remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Drop by rounded Tablespoons onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack for a few minutes.
very good and easy to make. my results were better when i refrigerated the dough prior to cooking. I also made some with toffee instead of dried cranberries. very good
These were fantastic. I didn't have white chocolate chips. So, I bought a high quality bar of white chocolate and bashed it up into chunks. They were very soft cookie. A few of the cookies that got too many chunks in them were a bit too soft and fell apart when I was transferring them to the cookie trays but that just meant I had to eat them myself ;)
These were pretty good. I was expecting something a little different, but either way these were good. They would have been better if all the chocolate chips had been white chocolate. I ran out of dried cranberries, so I used frozen ones instead. These were too tart for me, so I won't be using them again. Other than that these were really good.