- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar, and 1/2 cup water. Bring to boil; simmer for 3 minutes, or until cranberries are tender but hold their shape.
- Drain, reserving 2 tbsp. syrup.
- Melt chocolate with milk; stir till smooth. Add vanilla.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, cranberries, and reserved syrup.
- Pat in well-greased 9x9x2-inch baking dish. Chill till firm. Cut in squares.