Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
It's an original recipe from my blog. It has a great coffee scent.
Make and share this Cranberry Chocolate Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- 145 g flour
- 10 g baking cocoa
- 90 g sugar (I usually only use 60~70grams)
- 60 g butter
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons coffee extract (You can omit.)
- 30 g cranberries
- 20 g walnuts
- 30 g chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and add sugar.
- Whisk in the egg.
- Add the coffee extract.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder and mix with the butter.
- Put in the walnuts, chocolate chips, and cranberries.
- Shape and bake under 180"C for 35 minutes.
- Cool and cut into pieces.
- Bake under 145"C for 10 minutes on each side.