Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Posting for safe keeping. This is from the Parkay website. Zaar would not let me add this. You can use fresh or frozen cranberries . If using frozen thaw first
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray 6 (4- or 4-1/2 inch) tart pans with cooking spray. Place on baking sheet for easier handling; set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts. Cut out 6 (5-inch) pastry circles and fit into tart pans; trim edges.
- Whisk together eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, margarine, salt and vanilla in large bowl until smooth; stir in cranberries, walnuts and chocolate morsels.
- Pour filling evenly into tart shells.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes on center oven rack or until filling is set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.