Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Posting for safe keeping. This is from the Parkay website. Zaar would not let me add this. You can use fresh or frozen cranberries . If using frozen thaw first
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 3 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray 6 (4- or 4-1/2 inch) tart pans with cooking spray. Place on baking sheet for easier handling; set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts. Cut out 6 (5-inch) pastry circles and fit into tart pans; trim edges.
- Whisk together eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, margarine, salt and vanilla in large bowl until smooth; stir in cranberries, walnuts and chocolate morsels.
- Pour filling evenly into tart shells.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes on center oven rack or until filling is set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.