Recipe by Vicki in AZ
This was in our local newspaper around Christmas time. When we returned home from our two week holiday vacation, my house sitter had this simmering in the crockpot. It is excellent and couldn't be much easier --- like 3 ingredients.
Top Review by Mrs.Jack
DELICIOUS!!! Made exactly as written. I did use an internal thermometer to make sure I wouldn't over cook it. Thank you, Vicki, for a great recipe-will be especially great during the holidays! Made for the Think Pink Tag Game In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness, October 2008.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chipotle-flavored marinade (Lawry's Baja Chipotle was recommended)
- 3 lbs frozen turkey breast
Directions See How It's Made
- In a crock pot or slow cooker, combine cranberry sauce and marinade.
- Mix well.
- Add fozen turkey roast (not the gravy mix) with string on.
- Cook on high for about 2 hours, then reduce to low and cook another 5-8 hours.
- Remove roast, cut off string and shred.
- Return to crock pot and mix into sauce.
- Serve on hamburger buns or rolls.