Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped cranberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla chips or 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon hot water (1 to 2 teaspoons)
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix sugars and margarine in large bowl.
- Stir in milk, orange juice and egg.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Carefully stir in cranberries, nuts and vanilla milk chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Spread with Chocolate Glaze.
- CHOCOLATE GLAZE-----------.
- Heat chocolate chips, margarine and corn syrup over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate chips are melted; cool slightly.
- Stir in water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until consistency of thick syrup.
This was a very delicious cookie. I substituted vanilla chips for the chocolate chips in the glaze and in was great! Very easy and delicious!