My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped cranberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup vanilla chips or 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Heat oven to 375°.
- 2Grease cookie sheet.
- 3Mix sugars and margarine in large bowl.
- 4Stir in milk, orange juice and egg.
- 5Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- 6Carefully stir in cranberries, nuts and vanilla milk chips.
- 7Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 8Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
- 9Remove from cookie sheet.
- 10Cool on wire rack.
- 11Spread with Chocolate Glaze.
- 12CHOCOLATE GLAZE-----------.
- 13Heat chocolate chips, margarine and corn syrup over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate chips are melted; cool slightly.
- 14Stir in water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until consistency of thick syrup.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.6
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 217.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g