- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can low-fat refried beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, cut up
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a cooking pan brown meat until pink, stirring to separate.
- Pour off any fat.
- Add picante sauce, refried beans, tomatoes, chili powder and garlic.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add cranberry sauce and kidney beans.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle each bowl of chili with cheddar cheese before serving.