Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Recipe from trustarhealth.com; suggestions pairing with a Semillion or Riesling wine. My partner loved this dish! Very appropriate for a fall meal.
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml minced shallots or 59.14 ml onion
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 453.59 g can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 473.18 ml peeled and chopped green apples
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries (optional)
- 59.16 ml chopped walnuts
- 9.85 ml curry powder
- Preheat over to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease large shallow baking dish with vegetable oil.
- Add oil and shallots (or onions) to baking dish and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Pour vinegar into baking dish and stir.
- Add chicken breasts, basting tops with vinegar/shallot mixture; bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Mix together cranberry sauce, apples, dried cranberries, walnuts and curry.
- Cover chicken with sauce and bake an additional 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked and sauce bubbles.