MARIA MAC *'s Note:
I came up with this recipe at the request of a friend who was having a a pot luck lunch and wanted me to make a "different chicken salad". The cranberries give it a sweet yet savory taste. I have made this many times since and everyone loves it. I also made this with tuna and that was really good too. Cook time is time it takes to cook chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred chicken or place in a food processor.
- 2Combine chicken with mayonnaise, salt& pepper, parsley, chopped celery and lemon juice.
- 3Toss in cranberries.Mix together.
- 4Top with chopped walnuts for garnish.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.6
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 520.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: