Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I found this on Thinner Times. This came from 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 16 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce or 16 ounces jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup French dressing (Low Fat or Fat Free recommended)
- Put the chicken breast halves in the slow cooker.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and French dressing, then pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.