Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From "Foodday" a few years ago.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4 skinless chicken breasts or 4 skinless chicken thighs (If using boneless meat, reduce cooking time.)
- salt and pepper
- 1 white wine
- 118.29 ml frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- Warm platter in 250° oven.
- In non-stick skillet,cook chicken in olive oil until done.
- (Do not overcook) Add salt and pepper.
- Place on warmed platter, replace into oven.
- In same skillet, place wine, cranberry juice concentrate and dried cranberries.
- Boil on medium-high heat until liquids are reduce to half (about 5 minutes).
- Dip each piece of chicken into the sauce and return to platter.
- Pour remaining sauce over the chicken and serve.
I cant say enough about this chicken recipe! If you dont care for turkey on Thanksgiving this chicken would be a wonderful substitute! I used a package of thin sliced chicken breast and chicken broth instead of white wine. The flavor of the cranberry sauce with the chicken is awesome! It doesnt take to long to reduce the sauce so keep an eye on it. Thank you so much C Powell for posting this recipe, we will be making it again!!