1/1 Photo of Cranberry Chicken
C Powell's Note:
From "Foodday" a few years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm platter in 250° oven.
- 2In non-stick skillet,cook chicken in olive oil until done.
- 3(Do not overcook) Add salt and pepper.
- 4Place on warmed platter, replace into oven.
- 5In same skillet, place wine, cranberry juice concentrate and dried cranberries.
- 6Boil on medium-high heat until liquids are reduce to half (about 5 minutes).
- 7Dip each piece of chicken into the sauce and return to platter.
- 8Pour remaining sauce over the chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 155.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 54.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: