From "Foodday" a few years ago.
Make and share this Cranberry Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Warm platter in 250° oven.
- In non-stick skillet,cook chicken in olive oil until done.
- (Do not overcook) Add salt and pepper.
- Place on warmed platter, replace into oven.
- In same skillet, place wine, cranberry juice concentrate and dried cranberries.
- Boil on medium-high heat until liquids are reduce to half (about 5 minutes).
- Dip each piece of chicken into the sauce and return to platter.
- Pour remaining sauce over the chicken and serve.