Recipe by djmastermum
This is one of my favourites, it is amazing. I don't know what book I got it out of, but it was an old recipe book, with all the comfort type foods, as is so reminisent of the time! The flavours all compliment each other. Don't over look making this, you won't be disappointed, trust me!
- 500 -700 g chicken thighs
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 275 g whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 300 ml water
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken and remove to a plate.
- Dice and brown onion, add garlic and brown slightly, take off of heat.
- Add flour, lemon juice, tomato paste, curry and cranberry sauce.
- Slowley stir in water.
- Bring to boil.
- Add salt and bay leaf and chicken. Simmer.
- Add chicken and cook 30 - 45 minutes.
- Serve with a salad, rice, couscous, or mashed potatoes!