Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
It is fast easy and delicious. It is great for potlucks and if company drops in. 1 dish easy clean up and the whole family will love it and ask for seconds so next time you will have to double the recipe.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (35 g) package onion soup mix
- 1 (454 g) can cranberries (whole or jelly)
- 1 (250 ml) bottle Russian salad dressing (regular or light)
- Make sure you grease your dish first.
- Mix onion soup cranberries and Russian dressing in greased dish and then add and mix the chicken you can cut the chicken in strips or chunks if you want.
- Once chicken is completely covered arrange chicken in sauce so it is not over lapping and bake in pre heated oven@ 350 degrees for 1 hour un covered.
- Serve over rice.
Wow what a great dish. I prepared this early in the morning and popped it in the oven later. My "russian" dressing was a combination of bbq sauce, chile sauce and California dressing. What made this great was the cranberry sauce. Thanks for this easy and great idea!
Very good. I make this all the time. I often use 1/2 package of the onion soup mix to cut back on the salt. I serve with (buttered) noodles or rice.
My husband proclaims this dish is awesome and gives it five+ stars. It was very easy to put together (even with making the Russian salad dressing from scratch) and we'll definitely make it again. We served it over brown rice, and next time we might add in a can of pineapple and/or water chestnuts.