Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This cookie is full of flavor! Having no baking powder allows these cookies to be thick. If you prefer a thinner and chewier cookie, add 1 teaspoon baking powder and substitute 1 cup sugar for the 1/2 cup of Splenda.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease two baking sheets.
- Combine butter and Splenda in a large mixing bowl. Mix with a electric mixer until combined. Add egg and egg white with the two extracts. Beat until the mixture is smooth. Add flour to the mixutre, and stir by hand until incorporated. Stir in the cranberries and coconut.
- Drop dough onto baking sheets in teaspoon sized balls. Bake until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes on the sheets, and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
I haven't tried it yet but it's sounds yummy! Thank you for the recipe! =)