Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My grandmother "Bunny"'s orig. recipe. My uncle insists his wife chop first 3 ingredients w/ Bunny's original hand grinder/chopper every holiday.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag cranberries
- 1 tart apple, cored sliced unpeeled
- 1 orange, unpeeled
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 -2 stalk celery
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 3⁄4-1 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) boxesjello black cherry gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- Chop 1st 3 ingredients. Then combine all with sugar.
- Place in mold with the 2 pkgs. of Jello that has been dissolved in the hot water.
- Place in refrigerator until set.
- (This website is insisting I give an exact size to boxes of Jello - use whatever is the standard size on the shelf).