1/4 Photos of Cranberry Cheesecake Muffins
Gifts from the Christmas Kitchen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- 2Beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar together in a small bowl until well blended.
- 3Combine milk, oil and egg in large bowl until just blended. Stir in quick bread mix and stir until ingredients are just moistened.
- 4Fill muffin cups ¼ full with batter. Drop 1 teaspoon cream cheese into center of each cup. Spoon remaining batter over cream cheese.
- 5Sprinkle batter with remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 6Bake 17-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Cheesecake Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 36.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cranberry quick bread mix