Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
No bake except for the crust cranberry cheesecake. My husband gives it 5 stars at least :)
Make and share this Cranberry Cheesecake Chilled recipe from Food.com.
- Pie Crust.
- In a bowl combine the cracker crumbs, sugar, and 1 teaspoon orange peel.
- Stir in butter.
- press on to bottom of a 9-in pie pan bake at 350 degrees f for 10 minutes.
- cool completely.
- Pie filling-
- In a small sauce pan sprinkle gelatin over orange juice and let stand for 1 minute. Cook over lo heat , stiring, until gelatin is completely dissolved; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile in an icing bowl 1)beat cream cheese and remaing orange peel until blended beat 2) in cranberry sauce until smooth 3)beat in cooled gelatin mixture mix well
- Finally, in a mixing bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour over crust refrigerate at least 3- 4 hours before serving carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen refrigerate leftovers.