This is very easy to make and tastes wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Line 12x18x1-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Unroll both tubes of dough; arrange side by side in pan (some of dough may hang over 1 long edge).
- 4Press to seal all seams to form 1 large piece and cover pan bottom.
- 5Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch, and egg yolk in medium bowl to blend.
- 6Mix in cottage cheese.
- 7Mix cranberry sauce and remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch in small bowl until cornstarch dissolves.
- 8Spread cheese filling lengthwise over left half of dough, leaving 1-inch plain dough border on top, bottom, and left edges.
- 9Top cheese with cranberry filling.
- 10Using parchment as aid, fold plain dough over, enclosing filling; peel back paper.
- 11Seal dough edges.
- 12Cut several diagonal slits in top of dough.
- 13Beat egg white until frothy; brush over top.
- 14Bake until cooked through, about 35 minutes.
- 15Dust with more sugar and cool.
- 16Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Cheese Danish
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.6
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 110.9 mg
- Sodium 588.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 12.5 g